TA101 Or Understanding your Self and Others.
Would you like to understand yourself, others and your relationships better?
Transactional Analysis offers you a way of doing this through the TA101. The TA101 is a two day course that covers the key ideas and concepts in TA about human development, personality, communication, relationships and personal change. It is the official introduction to Transactional Analysis and can be useful for anyone who wishes to understand more about themselves and their relationships.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone wanting to understand themselves and others better.
- People from organisations interested in communication and team dynamics
- People thinking about counselling and therapy as a career.
- Teachers and parents interested in child development.
- Mental health workers seeking new ways of understanding clients.
- Counsellors & therapists interested in TA
Future dates: BOOK TICKETS
Lin Cheung 1 & 2 July 2017
Andy Williams: 2 & 3 Sept 2017
Lin Cheung: 27 & 28 Jan 2018
Lin Cheung: 30 Jun & 1 July 2018